Get you passport fast and easy. Click here
- Cell phone waiting lot for picking up cruisepassengers. Free of charge. Weekends only. You will have to pass the security checkpoint first. Always ask the Officer to make sure wait parking is OK for that day.
The building and parking lot is located at:
1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316.
Simply point your GPS to that address or
CLICK HERE for a google map.
- During the week days you would need to go to the nearby
Fort Lauderdale Airport cellphone waiting area.
- Get you passport fast and easy. Click here
- To see how close both lots are to each other. CLICK HERE
- To see all the maps in one easy place CLICK HERE
- To get into Cruise Port Everglades security checkpoint, you must bring a government-issued photo ID. Everyone in the vehicle that is 18-years-old and older must show thier ID.
- Parking at Port Everglades is $15. per day.
- Offsite parking for Port Everglades is also available, sometimes at discounted rates of $10 per day and my even include a shuttle ride to Port Everglades.
Port Everglades Terminals
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #1
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #2
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #3
- Cargo Terminal #6
- Cargo Terminal #16
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #18
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #19
- Passenger Terminal #21
- Passenger Terminal #22/24
- Passenger Terminal #25
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #26
- Cargo Terminal #29
Entranceways - By car, the seaport can be accessed:
- Main entrance. Take I-595 East straight into the port (I-595 become Eller Drive once inside the Port). I-595 runs east/west with connections to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, U.S.1, I-95, State Road 7 (441), Florida's Turnpike, Sawgrass Expressway and I-75.
- North entrance. Take U.S.1 or A1A to 17th Street Causeway in Fort Lauderdale and turn south at the streetlight onto Eisenhower Blvd.
- US1/Federal Highway entrance. At the intersection of State Road 84 East and U.S.1 (Federal Hwy.), turn east into the seaport.
Fort Lauderdale Cruise port map
Port map of Port Everglades, also known as, Fort Lauderdale Cruise port
Port Everglades Facilities map
You can find the cruise or cargo ship or place of business here