For directions to Port Everglades cruise port, click on either black ship icons
For offsite parking click on the parking icons
For hotels near Port Everglades click on the bed Icons
View Port Everglades Fort Lauderdale Florida in a larger map
Port Everglades Google Map, Directions and Port Map
Port Everglades Cruise PortCruise and cargo ships and directions to port
1850 Eller Drive Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316Phone: 954-523-3404
Port Everglades Terminals
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #1
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #2
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #3
- Cargo Terminal #6
- Cargo Terminal #16
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #18
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #19
- Passenger Terminal #21
- Passenger Terminal #22/24
- Passenger Terminal #25
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #26
- Cargo Terminal #29
Entranceways - By car, the seaport can be accessed:
- Main entrance. Take I-595 East straight into the port (I-595 become Eller Drive once inside the Port). I-595 runs east/west with connections to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, U.S.1, I-95, State Road 7 (441), Florida's Turnpike, Sawgrass Expressway and I-75.
- North entrance. Take U.S.1 or A1A to 17th Street Causeway in Fort Lauderdale and turn south at the streetlight onto Eisenhower Blvd.
- US1/Federal Highway entrance. At the intersection of State Road 84 East and U.S.1 (Federal Hwy.), turn east into the seaport.